Something fancy for a dinner party you can try this dish. I’d never tried artichokes before and enjoyed the taste especially the combination of them with olives and beans.
This is a very simple recipe but looks great if you are having guests around. We’ve done this with our Pan-Seared Chicken Dish.
- 1 kg of green beans, steamed
- 100gms of olives (best to get in a black or near black colour presentation-wise)
- 1 can artichokes (aprox 400gms)
- ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tsp dried mediterranean herbs (such as oregano or basil)
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Pinch of salt
- In a large pot steam the green beans until tender. Should take around 10 minutes.
- Once the beans have completely cooled, pour them into your serving dish and mix through the artichokes and olives.
- In a separate bowl mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the dressing just before serving.