Too easy and yummy. Have you tried this?! Goes great with our ABC grain free bread :-).
- 1 Cup of frozen or fresh chopped berries
- 1 Tbsp of Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp of Chia Seeds
- 2 Tbsp of Water
- Put the fruit in blender with water and syrup and pulse until just combined.
- Add fruit mix to glass jar and stir in the chia seeds.
- Put in fridge for at least 30 minutes or until thickened to your preference.
- The jam will keep well in fridge for at least a couple of weeks if you don't eat it all up well before then!